21
2008
03

每日之一词”集大成

in the same boat
同舟共济
burn one's boats
破釜沈舟
miss the boat
错过机会;坐失良机
bite off more than one can chew
贪多嚼不烂
catch somebody with his pants down
出人意料,措手不及(令人尴尬的事)
poke one's nose into something
把鼻子插进某事,意思是为了干涉或者刨根问底而去过问与自己无关的事情。
show one's colours
展示你的立场
Turn the corner
渡过难关,出现新局面(山穷水覆疑无路,柳暗花明又一村)
force/drive into a corner
处于困境,无法逃脱
drop the other shoe
结束悬念或公布结果等
in someone's shoes
处在某人的境遇或地位
put oneself in someone else's shoes
设身处地为某人著想
fill someone's shoes
胜任某人的职位
on a shoestring
以很少的资金   
the jury is still out
没有定论或结果的状态
up in the air
无法确定或悬而未决
in the air
可以察觉的某种气氛
head and shoulders above
大大胜过,远远高出(鹤立鸡群)
sit on a volcano
危机暗伏,处境危险(坐在火山上)
play fast and loose with
朝三暮四(时松时紧,变换无常)
20
2008
03

I’ll give you some advice about life.

I’ll give you some advice about life.
给你生活的忠告

Eat more roughage;
多吃些粗粮;
Do more than others expect you to do and do it pains;
给别人比他们期望的更多,并用心去做;
Remember what life tells you;
熟记生活告诉你的一切;
Don’t take to heart every thing you hear. Don’t spend all that you have. Don’t sleep as long as you want;
不要轻信你听到的每件事,不要花光你的所有,不要想睡多久就睡多久;
Whenever you say” I love you”, please say it honestly;
无论何时说“我爱你”,请真心实意;
Whevever you say” I’m sorry”, please look into the other person’s eyes;
无论何时说“对不起”,请看对方的眼睛;
Fall in love at first sight;
相信一见钟情;
Don’t neglect dreams;
请不要忽视梦想;
Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete;
深情热烈地爱,也许会受伤,但这是使人生完整的唯一方法;
Find a way to settle, not to dispute;
用一种明确的方法解决争议,不要冒犯;
Never judge people by their appearance;
永远不要以貌取人;
Speak slowly, but think quickly;
慢慢地说,但要迅速地想;
When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, simle and say, “Why do you want to know?”
当别人问你不想回答的问题时,笑着说:“你为什么想知道?”
Remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and the supreme accomplishment;
记住:那些敢于承担最大风险的人才能得到最深的爱和最大的成就;
20
2008
03

WATER

WATER
She is a mother,   
All living things are from her;   
She is a lover,   
The more you love her, the more she loves you;   
She is a witch,   
People have to displace when she flies into rage.  
She is generous,  
Benefits are given to all creatures;  
She is heinous,  
Lots of disasters befall human beings;  
She is kaleidoscopic,  
My poem can't hold it
20
2008
03

网络聊天流行英语

1. How are you doing?(你好吗?)

2. I'm doing great.(我过得很好。)

3. What's up?(出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了?)

4. Nothing special.(没什么特别的。)

5. Hi. Long time no see.(嗨,好久不见了。)

6. So far so good.(到目前为止,一切都好。)

7. Things couldn't be better.(一切顺利。)

8. How about yourself?(你自己呢?)

9. Today is a great day.(今天是个好日子。)

10. Are you making progress?(有进展吗?)

21. Have a nice weekend.(周末愉快。)
22. Same to you.(彼此彼此。)
23. Nice talking to you.(很高兴与你聊天。)
24. Take care of yourself.(自己当心/照顾好你自己。)
25. Thank you for everything.(谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。)
26. Thank you all for coming.(谢谢光临。)
27. I appreciate your help.(我感谢你的帮助。)
28. You're always welcome.(别客气/不用谢)
29. Forget it.(算了吧)
30. It was my pleasure.(不用谢。)

30. It was my pleasure.(不用谢。)
31. I made a mistake.(我弄错了。)
32. I'm terribly sorry.(实在抱歉。)
33. I must apologize!(我必须道歉!)
34. I feel terrible.(我感觉糟透了。)
35. It's not your fault. (那不是你的错。)
36. Sorry to bother /have bothered you.(抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。)
37. What do you do?(你做什么工作?)
38. How do you like your new job?(你觉得你的新工作怎样?)
39. I like it a lot.(我很喜欢。)
40. I like reading and listening to music.(我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。)
40. I like reading and listening to music.(我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。)
41. What's wrong?(怎么回事?)
42. What happened?(发生什么事了?)
43. I hope nothing is wrong.(我希望一切顺利。)
44. I know how you feel.(我知道你的感受。)
45. Sorry to hear that.(听到这个消息我很难受。)
46. Come on, you can do that.(来吧,你能做到的。)
47. Use your head.(动动脑筋。)
48. You did a great job.(你赶得很好。)
49. That's very nice of you.(你真好。)
50. I'm very proud of you.(我为你感到自豪。)
51. I like your style.(我喜欢你的风格。)
52. I love you guys.(我爱你们。)
53. How do I look?(我看起来怎么样?)
54. You look great!(你看上去棒极了!)
55. That's fantastic!(那真是棒极了!)
56. That's really something.(那真是了不起!)
57. It's a pleasure working with you.(与您合作很愉快。)
58. Congratulations on you success.(祝贺你的成功。)
59. I'd like to propose a toast.(我提议干杯!)
60. Are you married or single?(你结婚了吗?)
61. I've been dying to see you.(我非常想见到你。)
62. I'm crazy about you.(我为你疯狂/痴迷/神魂颠倒。)
63. I love you with all my heart.(我全心全意爱你!)
64. You're everything to me.(你是我的一切!)
65. You're in love!(你恋爱了!)
66. I'm tired of working all day.(整日工作使我厌烦。)
67. You work too much.(你做得太多了。)
68. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)
69. Are you crazy?(你疯了吗?)
70. Have you got it?(明白了吗?)
71. I've got it.(我懂了。)
72. I can't afford that.(我承担/买不起。)
73. I did it, I'm so happy now.(我做到了,现在我很满意。)
74. I don't care.(不关我的事/我不管。)
75. I don't think so.(我不这么想/我看不会/不行/不用。)
76. I guess so.(我想是吧。)
77. I have no other choice.(我别无选择。)
78. I will do my best!(我会尽力的!)
79. I mean it.(我是认真的。)
80. I'm so scared.(我怕极了。)
81. It's hard to say.(难说。)
82. It's a long story.(说来话长/一言难尽。)
83. It's a small world.(世界真小。)
84. It's against the law!(那是违法的!)
85. It's a good opportunity!(好机会!)
86. It's dangerous!(危险!)
87. May I help you?(我能帮忙吗?)
88. No doubt about it.(毫无疑问。)
89. That's bull****!(废话!)
90. Think it over.(仔细考虑一下。)
91. Time will tell.(时间会证明的。)
92. What a surprise!(太令人惊讶了!)
93. Whatever you say!(随便你!)
94. You are the boss!(听你的!你说了算!)
95. You have my word!(我保证!)
96. Tough job, tough day, tough world. Life is not always sweet. That's life!
(艰苦的工作,艰难的日子,不幸的世界。生活并不总是甜蜜的。这就是生活!)
97. I need some sleep.(我需要睡眠。)
98. Take it easy.(别紧张。)
99. Just relax.(放松一下。)
100. Zip your fly!(闭嘴!)

20
2008
03

网子听力

www.listeningexpress.com  
20
2008
03

学外语的五大忌讳

第一,过分讲究方法和技巧,而不愿意下真功夫。

语言的运用是一种技能,但这种技能不是专靠技巧能够获得的。太讲究方法和技巧会被其占用很多的时间和精力,而对学习的内容本身投入较少的时间和精力,因此反而会影响学习的效果。如有一个叁加高等教育自学考试的青年,他订了10多种关于自学和考试的刊物,认真学习和研究,讲起方法来一套一套的,可他每次叁考的科目却大多考不及格。这是因为他只顾钻研方法和技巧,在学习内容上花的时间和精力太少,而且养成了投机取巧、不肯下功夫的习惯。方法和技巧只能适当利用,并且要从自己的学习实践中摸索出适合自己的方法和技巧才会真正管用。

第二,过分讲究速度和效率,不愿花时间经常重复(复习)已学过的内容。

语言运用是一种技能,技能则只有靠熟能生巧,要不断重复才会熟练,只有熟练了才会形成一种不假思索的技能。

第三,三天打鱼两天晒网,没有恒心,不能长期坚持学习。

技能的熟练要有一个过程,在这个过程中会遇到各种困难,但不能向困难低头,要坚持不懈地反复学习,持之以恒。

第四,不重视听力训练。

语言是有声的,我们对语言的感受首先是语言的声音作用于我们的大脑。如果不练习听力,只是默默地阅读和背单词,其结果不仅听不懂别人讲外语,而且阅读水平也难以提高。

第五,只学而不用。

语言的实践性很强,如果只学而不用,就永远也学不好。我们学语言的目的就是为了应用,要学会在用中学习,这样才能提高兴趣,达到好的学习效果。
20
2008
03

吵架英语一百句

Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走开。
17. Get lost.滚开!
18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. It’s none of your business. 关屁事!
21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
29. Shut up! 闭嘴!
30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?
31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
34. Who says? 谁说的?
35. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
37. What did you say? 你说什么?
38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. Drop dead. 去死吧!
41. **** off. 滚蛋。
42. Don’t give me your ****. 别跟我胡扯。
43. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
45. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
46. You bastard! 你这杂种!
47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
51. I can’t help it. 我没办法。
52. That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
69. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
71. You’re such a *****! 你这个婊子!
72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
75. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
77. I detest you! 我恨你!
78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!
80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
82. Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
87. You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
88. We’re through. 我们完了!
89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
92. You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!
96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事! (比尔·盖茨常用)
97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
99. Don’t push me ! 别*我!
100. Enough is enough! 够了够
20
2008
03

血蛋白 血红蛋白

血蛋白细胞又名 血红蛋白

血红蛋白是使血液呈红色的蛋白,它由四条链组成,两条α链和两条β链,每一条链有一个包含一个铁原子的环状血红素。氧气结合在铁原子上,被血液运输。每一条蛋白链和肌红蛋白的结构相似,肌红蛋白是用来在肌肉和其他组织来储存氧气的

血红蛋白除了运输氧气外,还能运输其他分子,如一氧化碳和一氧化氮。一氧化氮能使血管扩张,从而降低血压。最新研究表明,一氧化氮能和血红蛋白中的半胱氨酸以及铁原子结合在一起,如蛋白编号1buw所示。因此血红蛋白通过运输一氧化氮来调节血压。另一方面,一氧化碳是一种有毒的气体,它能很快的取代血红蛋白中的氧气,如蛋白编号2hco,所示形成稳定的不易去除的复合物。这种错误使用阻碍了氧气与血红蛋白的正常结合和运输,造成生物体缺氧。
血红蛋白是一个工作效率极高的分子机器,它通过运动和小的结构改变来调节他的行为。氧气和血红蛋白四个位点的结合并不是同步的。第一个氧气和血红蛋白结合,使相应的蛋白链发生微小的变化,这些变化使它们与氧结合更容易。所以,虽然结合第一个氧是困难的,但是结合第二个,第三个,第四个变得越来越容易。这为血红蛋白行使功能提供了便利。当血液流经氧气充足的肺时,氧气很容易和第一个亚单位结合,然后很快的充满其他部分。然后当血液在体内循环时,氧气浓度下降,二氧化碳浓度升高,在这种情况下,血红蛋白释放氧气,一旦一个氧气脱离,血红蛋白就改变形状,这使得其他三个氧很快被释放。以这种方式血红蛋白再肺部装载最大量的氧,然后运到需氧的组织。
20
2008
03

My Baby

http://www.56.com/u27/v_MTMwODUyNjQ.htmli love this song.that's kool!i hope y'all like to listen it!
this's a nigga's rap!
20
2008
03

英文标点符号翻译小全

+  plus 加号;正号
-  minus 减号;负号
± plus or minus 正负号
× is multiplied by 乘号
÷ is divided by 除号
= is equal to 等于号
≠ is not equal to 不等于号
≡ is equivalent to 全等于号
≌ is equal to or approximately equal to 等于或约等于号
≈ is approximately equal to 约等于号
< is less than 小于号
> is more than 大于号
≮ is not less than 不小于号
≯ is not more than 不大于号
≤ is less than or equal to 小于或等于号
≥ is more than or equal to 大于或等于号
%  per cent 百分之…
‰ per mill 千分之…
∞ infinity 无限大号
∝ varies as 与…成比例
√ (square) root 平方根
∵ since; because 因为
∴ hence 所以
∷ equals, as (proportion) 等于,成比例
∠ angle 角
⌒ semicircle 半圆
⊙ circle 圆
○ circumference 圆周
π pi 圆周率
△ triangle 三角形
⊥ perpendicular to 垂直于
∪ union of 并,合集
∩ intersection of 交,通集
∫ the integral of …的积分
∑ (sigma) summation of 总和
° degree 度
′ minute 分
″ second 秒
℃ Celsius system 摄氏度

{ open brace, open curly 左花括号
} close brace, close curly 右花括号
( open parenthesis, open paren 左圆括号
) close parenthesis, close paren 右圆括号
() brakets/ parentheses 括号
[ open bracket 左方括号
] close bracket 右方括号
[] square brackets 方括号
. period, dot 句号,点
| vertical bar, vertical virgule 竖线
& ampersand, and, reference, ref 和,引用
* asterisk, multiply, star, pointer 星号,乘号,星,指针
/ slash, divide, oblique 斜线,斜杠,除号
// slash-slash, comment 双斜线,注释符
# pound 井号
\ backslash, sometimes escape 反斜线转义符,有时表示转义符或续行符
~ tilde 波浪符
. full stop 句号
, comma 逗号
: colon 冒号
; semicolon 分号
? question mark 问号
! exclamation mark (英式英语) exclamation point (美式英语)
' apostrophe 撇号
- hyphen 连字号
-- dash 破折号
... dots/ ellipsis 省略号
" single quotation marks 单引号
"" double quotation marks 双引号
‖ parallel 双线号
& ampersand = and
~ swung dash 代字号
§ section; division 分节号
→ arrow 箭号;参见号

. period 句号
, comma 逗号
: colon 冒号
; semicolon 分号
! exclamation 惊叹号
? question mark 问号
 ̄ hyphen 连字符
' apostrophe 省略号;所有格符号
— dash 破折号
‘ ’single quotation marks 单引号
“ ”double quotation marks 双引号
( )parentheses 圆括号
[ ]square brackets 方括号
《 》French quotes 法文引号;书名号
... ellipsis 省略号
¨ tandem colon 双点号
" ditto 同上
‖ parallel 双线号
/ virgule 斜线号
& ampersand = and
~ swung dash 代字号
§ section; division 分节号

→ arrow 箭号;参见号

@ at 单价